Let Us take You on Your Tour
Since we tailor our tours to suit you, attending carefully to your specific cultural needs, we will help you make the most of your visit.
Contact us with your preferences so we can advise you of the best option for your visit.
Example of adaptable tour: The Lecht to Fettercairn:
If you wish to see wild beauty and empty spaces of the countryside with views that take your breath away. Have a Spring or Autumn visit to this wild country, you might have the road to yourself, have a picnic or stop at one of the small Royal villages for a cup of tea. But do not expect many people or much shopping. When the snows come this is often impassable.
The adjustments we could make include - more/less time on the mountain tops; see one of our oldest Scottish distilleries, if we go far enough north a visit to the cashmere shop or visit Glamis Castle, birthplace of HM Queen Mother.
All in a day from Edinburgh/Glasgow, or stay overnight.
Your choice- we make the arrangements.
Some Sights and Scenes from across Scotland to select for your own tour
- Aviation museum - East Lothian
- Transport museum - Glasgow
- Ancient and Royal Palaces -Linlithgow, Falkland, Scone, Dunfermline, Culross, Holyrood
- Firth of Forth -bridges and islands
- Firth of Solway - Dumfriesshire and secret seascapes
- Firth of Clyde - the west coast, ferries, islands and sea lochs
- Moray Firth - dolphins trees and long beaches
- Castles - Stirling, Edinburgh, Braemar, Fraser, Huntly, Corgarff,
- Trees -Tall & ancient trees, ancient forests, Stirlingshire, Jedburgh,
- Water - rivers, lochs, sea-lochs, waterfalls, firths
- Mountains - Ben Nevis, highest mountain in Britain, Ben Mor,
- Glens - dark and brooding with history as Glencoe or uninhabited like Glen Clova
- Border towns - from Melrose with its Abbey to Moffatt with its beef-tub
- Gardens - Botanic gardens in Glasgow and Edinburgh
- History - old towns- Culross, battle fields like Bannockburn, New Lanark with its mills
- Countryside - views across mountain tops like the Lecht, or Rannoch moor or 'Flows'
- Islands - Orkneys, Shetlands, Arran, Mull, Lewis, Barra, Staffa
- Wildlife - in forests, hills or seashores, Red deer, Golden Eagles, wild cats, otters
- Shopping - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Perth, Inverness, and speciality venues
- Bird centres -owl centre; wild bird sanctuary at Cumbernauld, sea birds at north Berwick
- Falconry centres - in the north at Huntly
Contact Us to Discuss your Needs